I am starting a new series next week about transformation from getting older to becoming “youthful”; from illness to wellness; from inert to active; from unmotivated to motivated, from weak to strong, from unfit to fit, and all those other things that lead into Health, Fitness and Vitality for Seniors. I won’t be writing about “How to Lose 50 pounds in 30 days” or “How to put 3 inches on your arms in 10 days” or anything like that. It will be specifically about long term health and fitness.
The individual topics will include the following (not necessarily in this order):
- We have what we need already inside us to be healthy, fit, and filled with Personal Energy.
- How to reach within ourselves to discover it, to bring it out, and to use it to live all of the Life We Are Given.
- How do we know what to look for and where to find it within us? You’ll get the answers here.
- How to use Mindset, Movement and Motivation. This includes discovering the benefits and uses of Exercise, Nutrition, Imagination and Visualization. I’ll include thoughts on Meditation, Momentum, and Affirmations. And if you are not satisfied with the reality you see in the mirror, you’ll learn how to create a new reality for yourself. Not overnight, but long term.
- How to become motivated and stay motivated to do what it takes to be healthy and fit for the long term.
- How to raise your limits and increase your personal “set point” by learning to be comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- And much, much more.
These will not be a re-hash of old articles.
Does that look like an advertisement for some sort of seminar, book or online course? It’s not. It’s just a summary of what’s ahead in terms of content.
You can expect all of the topics to be interesting, useful, and to provide value. Some of the topics will be of value to all and some will be of interest to less than all. I suggest you read them all anyway. You might just find them useful.
I would love to read your comments to individual articles. Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for reading.